Gum Treatment in Upland
We are proud to provide professional gum treatment in Upland to help our patients restore gums affected by gum disease. We take a personalized approach to every patient, ensuring results that will help protect your smile in the long run. Call us today to take the first step in giving your gums the care they deserve, and you can set up your appointment for expert dental care at Smile Studio.
What Gum Treatment?
What Is a Typical Gum Treatment Like?
Benefits of Having Gum Treatment
- Reduced gum inflammation
- Reduced risk of gum disease development
- Improved gum tissue attachment to teeth
- Better smile aesthetics
Signs You Need Gum Treatment
- Swelling or redness around the gumline
- Bad breath or a bad taste in your mouth
- Painful chewing or sensitivity when eating hot/cold foods
- Gums that are receding from the teeth
- Tooth loss or loosening of teeth
Results & Caring for Your Treated Gums
At Smile Studio, our highest priority is providing quality care and high-quality treatments for healthy teeth and gums. Our dentists and trained staff are excited to help you handle diverse dental concerns, including treatments for periodontal disease. Schedule your appointment for a complete, personalized exam to determine if gum treatment in Upland is the right solution for you. We look forward to doing our part in giving your gums a second chance against plaque and recession.