Root Canal in Upland
An infected or damaged tooth can prove a significant concern, posing both a risk to your health and causing noticeable pain. If you have a situation where a tooth has started to show signs of infection, we can provide a solution with a root canal in Upland. We pride ourselves on delivering comfortable and effective care with a focus on keeping your teeth in excellent health. Call us today if you are ready to give your smile the attention it deserves, and set up your appointment for expert dental care at Smile Studio.
What Is a Root Canal?
What Is the Process for Getting a Root Canal?
Benefits of a Root Canal
- Preventing the spread of infection
- Relief from pain and discomfort
- Maintenance of tooth structure and appearance
- Helping to protect overall oral health
- Quick, comfortable, and effective treatment
Signs You Need a Root Canal
- Sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures
- Throbbing pain in the tooth or the surrounding area
- Darkening of the tooth
- Tenderness to pressure on the tooth
- Bleeding or discolored gums
How Long Does a Root Canal Last?
At Smile Studio, our highest priority is keeping our patients’ smiles both looking and feeling their best. Our dentist and trained staff are ready to help you handle a wide range of dental concerns, including effective treatment of teeth infections and their symptoms. Schedule your appointment for a root canal in Upland today to set up your personalized treatment to protect your smile. We look forward to doing our part in keeping your teeth healthy throughout your life.