Cosmetic Dentistry in Upland
Having healthy teeth is vital, but we also believe patients deserve to have a smile they feel confident about. With our options for cosmetic dentistry in Upland, we strive to deliver lasting results that provide personalized enhancements to our patient’s smiles. Call us today if you are ready to enhance your smile, and you can set up your appointment for expert cosmetic dental care at Smile Studio.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Types of Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Our services include:
- Veneers: Porcelain or composite veneers are a great way to cover up chips, cracks, and discoloration.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is used to fix minor cosmetic imperfections such as gaps between the teeth or uneven lengths.
- Crowns & Bridges: If you have significantly damaged or missing teeth, crowns and bridges can help restore your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer in-office and at-home teeth whitening solutions to brighten discolored or stained teeth.
What Is the Process for Receiving Cosmetic Dentistry?
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Boost your self-confidence by improving the look of your teeth and gums
- Enhance facial symmetry and make you look more youthful
- Make it easier to keep up with good oral hygiene habits
- Improve your overall oral health by strengthening weak or damaged teeth
Signs Cosmetic Dentistry Is Right for You
How Long Do Results Last?
At Smile Studio, our highest priority is keeping your smile both healthy and looking at its best. Our dentists and trained staff are excited to help you handle a wide variety of cosmetic dental concerns. Schedule your appointment for a complete, personalized exam to determine if one of our cosmetic dental treatments is the right solution for you. We look forward to doing our part in giving your smile a lasting aesthetic boost.