Dental Crowns in Upland
Having a full set of teeth that you love can be an important factor in feeling confident and happy about your smile. We are proud to provide dental crowns in Upland to help our patients restore damaged teeth or improve cosmetic concerns. With every crown custom-made to match a patient’s unique dental features, you can expect long-lasting, natural-looking results that will make you smile. Call us today to take the first step in giving your smile the care it deserves, and you can set up your appointment for expert dental care at Smile Studio.
What Are Dental Crowns?
What Is the Process for Receiving Crowns?
Benefits of Dental Crowns
- Comfortable application of the crown
- Customized prosthetics for a natural look
- High-quality materials that can last for a decade or more
- Durable materials allow for virtually no diet restrictions
- Restores full dental function
Signs Crowns Are Right for You
- Experiencing dental decay or infection in the tooth
- Having a broken, cracked, misshapen, or discolored tooth
- Needing dental protection for a dental implant
- Desiring cosmetic dental improvements
Results & Caring for Your Crowns
At Smile Studio, dentist in Upland, our highest priority is providing quality care for a lifelong healthy smile. Our dentists and trained staff are excited to help you handle diverse dental concerns, including getting crowns. Schedule your appointment for a complete, personalized exam to determine if dental crowns in Upland are the right solution for you. We look forward to doing our part in giving your teeth a second chance with crowns.