Dental Exam in Upland
Treating dental problems can restore your smile, but we prefer to help patients stop any issues before they can even arise. That is the purpose of preventative dentistry. We are proud to provide patients with an oral exam in Upland to catch any dental problems in their early stages. Call us today to give your teeth and smile quality care from a specialist in preventative dentistry at Smile Studio.
What Happens at an Oral Exam and Dental Check Up?
- First, a visual oral examination is conducted to check for any abnormalities.
- Next, we’ll use digital X-rays and other advanced tools to get a closer look at your oral health. This helps us detect any hidden oral conditions that are not visible to the naked eye.
- After studying the results of our oral exam, we can then discuss any findings with you and build a treatment plan if necessary.
How Often Should I Have an Oral Exam?
The Types of Preventative Dentistry We Provide
Benefits of Routine Oral Exams
- Early detection and treatment of tooth decay
- A comfortable experience in a friendly atmosphere
- Detect problems before they present symptoms
- Strengthen your teeth against wear
- Address any concerns or symptoms you have been experiencing
Signs You Need an Oral Exam
- Painful or bleeding gums
- Gum recession
- Unexplained bumps in the oral cavity
- Bad breath
- Mouth sores or lesions
Preventative Dentistry at Home
At Smile Studio, our highest priority is providing quality care that preserves and restores your dental health. Our dentists and trained staff are excited to help you or your children build a lasting foundation for dental health and hygiene. Schedule your appointment for a visit to have an oral exam in Upland so your dentist can catch any issues before they become risks. We look forward to doing our part in providing preventative dentistry with lasting benefits.