Dentures in Upland
Whether from decay, disease, or aging, patients may find themselves facing significant tooth loss. But missing teeth do not need to be the end of the road for your smile. We are proud to provide dentures in Upland to patients suffering from tooth loss, replacing missing teeth with customized prosthetics. Call us today if you are ready to restore your smile to 100%, and you can set up your appointment for expert dental care at Smile Studio.
What Are Dentures?
What Is the Process for Receiving Dentures?
Benefits of Dentures
- Improved cosmetic appearance
- Enhanced chewing ability
- Improved speech
- Long-lasting dentition
- Easy to care for
- Improved self-confidence
- Highly stable (for implant-supported dentures)
Signs Dentures Are Right for You
- Multiple or many missing teeth
- Difficulty speaking and chewing due to missing teeth
- Uncomfortable dentition
- Cosmetic imperfections due to tooth loss
Caring for Your Dentures
- Clean them daily using denture cleaning products or mild soap
- Remove dentures at night to give your gums a break
- Soak dentures in denture cleaning solutions overnight
- Visit the dentist regularly for professional denture cleanings
- Avoid denture adhesive for long-term use
At Smile Studio, our highest priority is keeping your smile both healthy and full. Our dentists and trained staff are excited to help you handle a wide variety of your dental concerns, including tooth loss. Schedule your appointment for a complete, personalized exam to determine if one of our types of dentures is the right solution for you. We look forward to doing our part in keeping your smile complete and whole for a lifetime.